Releasing Wolf CMS 0.7.5
We’ve just released version 0.7.5 of Wolf CMS. This release contains mainly some bug fixes and new translations. If you are running a 0.6.x system, you are advised to upgrade to this release. This release includes:
- Added RTL version of default look-and-feel – thanks hashemgamal
- Added Japanese language files. Translations need to be checked by native speaker.
- Added code to remember destination URL when logging into the admin section – issue 159
- Added option to choose file extension to Backup Restore plugin – issue 154
- Plugin’s require_wolf_version entry now compared to Wolf’s version using PHP’s version_compare function – issue 267
- Changed CSRF token timeout from 5 to 15 minutes
- Re-added autogenerated breadcrumb upon page add – issue 294
Wolf CMS helping the WWF
Some time ago, we quietly kick started our financial contributions by adding a Wolf paw to those forum users who contributed financially to the project if they asked for it.
Releasing Wolf CMS 0.7.3
We’ve just released version 0.7.3 of Wolf CMS. This release is an intermediate bug fix release that mostly fixes some essential problems with the 0.7.0 release. The filter or editor system was changed to improve flexibility in combination with other (third party) filters/editors. Some minor styling issues were fixed and the too strict validation of the keywords and description fields was changed.
If you are running a 0.7.x system or want to upgrade your 0.6.x system, you are advised to use this release…
Wolf CMS on GitHub
Small fix regarding plugin enablement
There was a small timing issue in the 0.7.0 release which affects the enabling, disabling or uninstalling of plugins through the administrative interface. This may or may not…